Only people mentioned by @IGG1776 in this post can reply

Patriot, Freedom Lover, Son of the Republic #WWG1WGA

In response 1776 ... to his Publication

I did not see the military mentioned anywhere nor that the transition would last 60 days.

#2A, #USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #FamilyIsEverything πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ #SaveTheChildren

I beleive all this anon is saying is that the transition is still in effect and doesn't complete untill 60 days after the inauguration.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I'll have to read the document more closely but I find it interesting that an order went out for the military to stand down within 60 days

The cover story is they're trying to weed out Patriots but I think something like this could be related - & it may be the opposite in that they're trying to weed out more "bad eggs"
We'll see

Love & Wisdom, Freedom of Thought, Freedom of Speech. Rule of Law, Equality Under the Law. *WWG1WGA* - line will hold!

I don't think that is the correct interpretation of the document...

Digital soldier!!! Trump is my President! Dark to Light!!!!

I just read the bill. I was thinking it was HUGE. The military isn't mentioned at all and it didn't read like that at all. I think the ethics section is relevant ( mentions conflicts of interest and we KNOW the Bidens have plenty of THOSE). But this bill does but have any language to back up the military control ( or ANY control). I know that Trump/military is in control but this bill doesn't appear to be the proof of that!

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

In response Mary Qqqq to her Publication

I dug into it, too. I went to 1963 to look at the original as the 2019 version does not speak to military. However, I am wondering if possibly it received an addition of military text between '63 and 2019.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Omg...!!!!πŸ˜‡πŸ€©