Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

I just want to say thank you to all the patriots on AU, and on AU Island, who keep me going, and give me hope.

I cannot do it without you all. So thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Am I the only one wondering if Anon Island is already inhabited?

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

😁😆

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Would you explain to me why people reference being on Anon Island, when all I have heard is that VK is still looking for the right place.

If it is virtual, we are here already on AU, as a group.

If it is real life, then we are looking for the island and manifesting positivity.

I like both ideas, but this is my take. Someone else might think something differently.

#AnonIsland

https://anonup.com/thread/9697109

Thank you for replying. I realize some here have more insight so I am trying to find out what the truth is. It seems no one knows for certain, or we are supposed to find the truth by ourselves. I do work on manifesting Anon Island and see myself there barefoot in the sand, enjoying a drink at Anon's Tiki Bar, riding a horse down the beach. I can't wait to actually be there.

😁me too. If I was on vacation, that is where I would be, for sure. I cannot wait to go! Have cold beverages with my anon friends.

It has been a long time where I was surrounded by people that think the way I do, but I get it on AU.

And I live in Florida but have not been to the beach for the last 2-3 years (for a real vacation). I used to go all the time before covid.

All work and no play cannot last forever.

We need a break, even if it is a mini vacation.

Yes, I'm ready for a vacation, but a long one (like life long). I have thought about moving to Florida myself, for the beach life. Is there a place there where you wish you could live?

east coast in Florida somewhere between Cocoa Beach and Melbourne

I have lots of family on the east coast. It is beautiful there. And lots of very nice people.

Not Daytona, and not on the beach, but maybe 5 miles away.

Thank you, I'll contact you when get down there so we can have a drink on the beach.

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

😁🙏❤️