#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

i hope someone goes after Memorial Hermann! that’s where my father passed. They stuck him in a covid unit without even testing him. He was intubated and later passed. Only allowed to see family through zoom. Completely criminal!

In response Griffin Maple to his Publication

Prayers Patriot. πŸ™ Different hospital but my Dad and I wasn't done lol πŸ˜‚ He always said Poohbear never stop fighting for the truth. They know they will never beat Trump πŸ’― He said he's always ahead of them β™₯ He was right πŸ‘‰ Just like Trump .πŸ’― He had Cancer but died of fleash eating bacteria . They explained that from a cooked sprimp sandwich from a local Restaurant. πŸ€” but not cancer πŸ™ƒ None of that makes sense to me πŸ€” But they are right here with us fighting for the truth πŸ™ Stay strong Patriot and never shut up πŸ‘† πŸ˜‚

Look at his rolls and smile in this one β™₯ one of covid shot sister 4 years older sent these to me on his passing day . πŸ˜”
The other covid sister received his ashes after he donated his body for science but she won't share . But i have to love his laugh πŸ˜‚ and his rolls . God is in control of everything β™₯ πŸ™ We got this Patriots πŸš€

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Amyl123 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Amy Grahm, click on at the bottom under it