Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Thank you for posting this for others to consider for their own planning 🙏🙏🙏

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Dr. Bowden is the doc my hubby saw and got our prescriptions for ivermectin. She gave us the same protocal to follow, if we got sick. Thankfully we have stayed healthy.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Same for us…she also has a salt cave and infrared saunas…she is all about wellness ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

What happened to your 4 month old. Did she rebound from the vax and return to your babbling baby or did she suffer permanent change?

What I wish I had known when mine was little. Thankfully she survived all her vaxes. Not sure I would give them to her on their schedule or at all if I could do it over.

(1) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Hi John , My name is Amy with an A can i get in the Medbed 1st 😂 I have never believed in Dr's 🤔 anyone else 🤔 Thanks Amy with an A 😍

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

💯✅🕊🙌🏼

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Standing Up

you and your cursor! :)

you adding in another +?
or DJ + / D+J = 4+1 > 5

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

🎯

What's a hospital?

i hope someone goes after Memorial Hermann! that’s where my father passed. They stuck him in a covid unit without even testing him. He was intubated and later passed. Only allowed to see family through zoom. Completely criminal!

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Griffin Maple to his Publication

so sorry for your loss…absolutely criminal behavior. Praying for your family🙏❤️🙏

(3) Show this thread

Dr Bowden is taking on a giant in the Houston medical center…Houston Methodist Hospital . We need to all keep her in our prayers. HM is up to their eyeballs in Covid fraud and probably feeling like a cornered animal.

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

Good!! All those hospitals need to be held accountable.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

yep.. Told all my family members if they enter the hospital… To basically call me.
I’m hearing radio ads here locally that are saying if you lost a loved one to Covid that Fema would pay the funeral costs…

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response RoccoQ to her Publication

yes, they would probably cremate you so that the clotting issues can be covered up. Evidence destroyed!

(1) Show this thread

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

Excellent.

TS = 7:10 PM.

Feb 10, 2018 5:15:01 AM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
Clown black op sites.
Asia.
Goodbye.
Q

John's a lawyer, hmm :)

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

I think we should all have this written down and let our family... know our desire in this case!

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In response AK_ Kiff to her Publication

screenshot😎

(1) Show this thread

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

ii like the way its worded ...