We may have been gamed by white hats into prepping “too early” versus when things actually go down, but this prepping closes off options for the enemy. A lot of bad things have failed to happen so far, but that doesn’t mean no prep needed.

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I compare it to being prepared for a hurricane. The wind is going to blow (we don't know the velocity); it is going to rain (we don't know how much); the intensity is often misjudged by those in the know. However, if you are prepared and informed it becomes a breeze and a rain shower, the sun is going to come up in the morning and fear has no stronghold with the prepared. There is a whole lot of clean up in the aftermath, but that is o.k. as your neighbors start to slowly exit their homes, a new sense of community and compassion starts to erupt.

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

waiting

Only people mentioned by @stunninglyboring in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Radiant Patriot -Z, click on at the bottom under it