~ Right now- You ARE Somewhere in your FUTURE and You look much BETTER than You look right NOW!! ~K Clement

Here to be part of the Great Awakening & to support President Trump. Raising awareness on health impacts of wireless microwave radiation.

In response Donna Phillips to her Publication

Where did this info come from? I've been monitoring EMR for many years, my life is impacted by it. I was hoping it was some new tech that would neutralise all microwave radiation not just#5G,#3g#4g and Wifi.

EMR can be measured by meters. Radiation is still pumping out here in Oz & other countries People are still reporting health issues. The experts that monitor this and other frequencies. have not reported any change.

CoVFeFe is an Act apparently https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/2884

#TheGreatAwakening#5G#InvisibleEnemy

Here's a bunch just off the top of "duck duck go" . Hope this helps💝

In response Kay Tee to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LDP2021 in this post can reply

Here to be part of the Great Awakening & to support President Trump. Raising awareness on health impacts of wireless microwave radiation.

In response Donna Phillips to her Publication

Thanks Donna I will take a look. I have been researching this area for 12 years & been fortunate to speak with some of the world leaders in EMR science, engineering & health. I have to to keep my son and I safe. We react badly to the microwave radiation already present from wifi, mobile phones & infrastructure.

I would love this to be true. The respected advocates for health would be all over this & they are not. I wrote to DJT about this. RFK Jr is working on it for us.

I can still measure radiation, some areas in Oz with 5g i feel straight away.

#TheGreatAwakening