Only people mentioned by @LDP2021 in this post can reply

In response Donna Phillips to her Publication

I still think the balls on top of usa flagpoles are receivers.....never told anyone that yet.....we will see...

~ Right now- You ARE Somewhere in your FUTURE and You look much BETTER than You look right NOW!! ~K Clement

In response General Khaos to his Publication

Nice! Way to be observant and think outside the box. I'll always keep that in mind, now. lol

(1) Show this thread

Christian patriot. Author raising awareness about child trafficking. Champion for the autistic. Advocate of domestic abuse survivors.

Praying this is true!

Q/Trump supporter, Young Living essential oils distributer, anti-vaxer, God-loving American

i hope this is true! if it is that would be amazing!

#WWG1WGA Digital Soldier here to help save our Republic. More of a Paul Revere, Midnight Rider

💝💝💝💝This is Huge!!!

Here to be part of the Great Awakening & to support President Trump. Raising awareness on health impacts of wireless microwave radiation.

Where did this info come from? I've been monitoring EMR for many years, my life is impacted by it. I was hoping it was some new tech that would neutralise all microwave radiation not just#5G,#3g#4g and Wifi.

EMR can be measured by meters. Radiation is still pumping out here in Oz & other countries People are still reporting health issues. The experts that monitor this and other frequencies. have not reported any change.

CoVFeFe is an Act apparently https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/2884

#TheGreatAwakening#5G#InvisibleEnemy

~ Right now- You ARE Somewhere in your FUTURE and You look much BETTER than You look right NOW!! ~K Clement

In response Kay Tee to her Publication

Here's a bunch just off the top of "duck duck go" . Hope this helps💝

(1) Show this thread

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

💕🙏👍🇺🇸💕🎶💕😎🤗🙃🤗🙃🤗🙏💕

→→👹🤺🤺🤺🤺🤺🤺🤺🤺

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

#POTUS19 has saved America and the world!

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Best news Ive heard all day! Thanks for posting

Here to be part of the Great Awakening & to support President Trump. Raising awareness on health impacts of wireless microwave radiation.

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
(1) Show this thread