We may have been gamed by white hats into prepping “too early” versus when things actually go down, but this prepping closes off options for the enemy. A lot of bad things have failed to happen so far, but that doesn’t mean no prep needed.

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

Years ago a tornado passed through about midnight and the electric was down. In the morning my husband took the coffee maker outside, fired up the grill, heated water and slowly poured it over the ground coffee in the coffee maker. Best coffee ever!

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

Tell your sister to get a french press. You will have to find a way to heat the water. Put the grinds inside, add hot water, press down and let it soak for 5-10 min. Enjoy your coffee.

I always buy whole bean and have an electric grinder. I bought a vintage hand-crank grinder, at an estate sale, just in case. If it came down to it I'd try mortar and pestle. Heck, I'd even put the beans in a plastic bag and smash them with a meat hammer. I do enjoy my coffee.😋 Plus coffee is one of those items that will be quite valuable if the stuff hits the fan.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Lol Same. I got nervous about the plugging in thing and bought a little old fashioned percalator pot I can use on my propane camp stove. Mamma needs her coffee!

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

cold press 👍