@ghostezra heard this one? will be dropping today 9AM official video.

Only people mentioned by @Swessie in this post can reply

Dutch Patriot, The great awakening

In response Stefan Westra to his Publication

https://youtu.be/EHBMbZdCpSk the official video

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Truth seeker, Trump supporter, Patriot, red pilled last yr totally mind blown looking to find and share all truth I can find

first artist I've actually bought their cd's in over 10yrs def gotta give the man credit he's made it big without having a deal from any labels

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

I believe that God is able to touch every walk of life if tbeyare open to receive him. We are all human, none of us sin free! Pray for all God's children!

Daughter of the most high✝️❤️🇺🇸

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

He already knows who will be saved and who won't, He is moving continuosly to bring them to Him. Remember, He knows the the number of hairs on our head✝️❤️

(1) Show this thread

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

LOVE him! Made all my boys dowload his songs!😁🙌🇺🇸

Member of the Great Twitter Exodus. Just looking for a new home and old friends.

H.O.G.

Love him my brother introduced me to his music last year before he passed. He is in fact the only rap that i listen to! Love this thank you!

GOD✝️ FAMILY🇺🇸COUNTRY🇺🇸 2A📜PATRIOT🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA🇺🇸⚖ twitter exile x 4 t.me/chldrzb gab @chldrzb #MAGA #KAG4EVER

dope trk!