In response Kim Runner to her Publication

me to my god thingy

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

lol....maybe there is a reason we aren't there yet while the others, who are guiding us, are?
Just a vibe I FEEL :)

Everyone has an innate talent, purpose, emotion, or what-have-you

Some are ready, some are making their way; others are finding it, others still have but there are questions; while there are those who have not.

All of us have unique talents and that maybe a driving force to "waking up" - a spark is needed to fully activate; plus, those same talents do not make one an exact copy for another - there will be variations

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lion_Hart in this post can reply

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

I do not claim to be a great researcher or sharer of the big truth bombs within various platforms. I do, however, enjoy the in-person grocery store conversations if/when given the opportunity. Most interesting are the people who are smiling vs those who are not or
those whose smiles are hidden. I just keep smiling, greeting and have pocket sized questions at the ready, appropriate or not? My age does have it’s advantages.
☺️😉.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

A spark that will turn night into day maybe...

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Exactly !

(1) Show this thread