Only people mentioned by @17Commentary in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

THAT juat made me giggle out loud and everyone was like wha? Me: Nevermind!

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

lol....maybe there is a reason we aren't there yet while the others, who are guiding us, are?
Just a vibe I FEEL :)

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Everyone has an innate talent, purpose, emotion, or what-have-you

Some are ready, some are making their way; others are finding it, others still have but there are questions; while there are those who have not.

All of us have unique talents and that maybe a driving force to "waking up" - a spark is needed to fully activate; plus, those same talents do not make one an exact copy for another - there will be variations

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I have been involved daily since Oct 2017. I was handing out zeitgeist movies in 2006.
I am physically exhausted. I have to move from being online daily to praying.

I cried and cried when I watched this music video.Link Below. It helped me understand my Moms devastation when John Kennedy SR was murdered. I get everything now. Even the fact my maiden name is McKinley.

I thank you all for helping to liberate humanity. 💜💜💜

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-hsNZXe3r50

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

(4) Show this thread