Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In the weeks leading up to most of our suspensions on Twitter, the psychological impact that Anons were having on the cabal was catastrophic.

It was a MOAB of truth!

We created the flood of information that could then not be stopped.

It was so powerful that even with the suspension of our accounts, it spilled over into other social networks and apps and finally trickled over to normies and they finally started waking up and joining in.

In the future we will be able to know just how great that ripple effect will be.

Thank you personally from me, for doing what you have done. It will echo throughout eternity.

Forever and forever. You and future generations will be blessed from it.

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Doq, I am so grateful that God chose you to be on this journey with us.

'You are the light of the world - like a city on a hilltop that cannot be hidden.' ~ Matthew 5:14

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

πŸ’ž

Only people mentioned by @LMickeyD in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Leah MickeyD, click on at the bottom under it