Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In the weeks leading up to most of our suspensions on Twitter, the psychological impact that Anons were having on the cabal was catastrophic.

It was a MOAB of truth!

We created the flood of information that could then not be stopped.

It was so powerful that even with the suspension of our accounts, it spilled over into other social networks and apps and finally trickled over to normies and they finally started waking up and joining in.

In the future we will be able to know just how great that ripple effect will be.

Thank you personally from me, for doing what you have done. It will echo throughout eternity.

Forever and forever. You and future generations will be blessed from it.

Doq, I am so grateful that God chose you to be on this journey with us.

'You are the light of the world - like a city on a hilltop that cannot be hidden.' ~ Matthew 5:14

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LMickeyD in this post can reply

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

vibes!!! ❀️

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

πŸ’•
Trudy, And I just realized that I posted at 8:44pm EST.

β€’ 8 8 β€’

(1) Show this thread

Wow! Just gave me chills! Excitement like on Christmas morning! What if….. indeed! WWG1WGA Hugs

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

❀️❀️❀️

In response Gr8t Patriot22 to her Publication

πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

This is pretty cool. Some things in my life
are making more sense.

In response Evangelina to her Publication

✝️ πŸ’•
We were chosen.

(1) Show this thread

πŸ’ž

πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

AMEN!
❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

✝️ πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

❀️❀️❀️

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

I screenshot this back then..... thanks for reposting now....❀

In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication

πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

Love this so much

In response Christy Luster to her Publication

✝️ πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread