President Trump won in a LANDSLIDE. HE IS STILL OUR PRESIDENT. NEVER CONCEDED. SEEK THE TRUTH KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN. WWG1WGA.

OH NO HERSCHEL BROS

I'm just gonna sit back and watch the show at this point...I think our time is to ground and get ourselves ready. We won't wake anymore up now...our mission has changed..Put on the full armor of God....we are about to defend

In response Deb Cummings to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ErinLeigh in this post can reply

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

Agree with you on this. I will still share truths when the opportunity presents itself organically just in case I can still wake up a few more before the big event.👍

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Red Pilled Swede to her Publication

Classic!😳

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Red Pilled Swede to her Publication

Planting seeds is the most important thing we can do imo👊

(2) Show this thread

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

I AGREE. GOD'S LIGHT IS COMING WITH THE TRUTH. FELLOW HUMANS ARE GOING TO NEED US. GOD IS LOVE. LET'S SPREAD IT.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Maybe We Will Pick UP a Few Straggler's😎

Life is Precious - Jesus is King 👑

Full Armor of God!! Amen!!

In response MRI Girl to her Publication

Amen!😤

(1) Show this thread