Once anons demonstrated the ability to out-distribute the mass media, then white hats had an information weapon they could activate at any time. Just the threat of declassifying and disseminating data the enemy wants secret has a strategic impact. It will take years to properly understand the design of the Q info weapon.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

HISTORIC

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

Martin, in your opinion, do you think the Anons reaching critical mass as a threat to the cabal took longer than anticipated, shorter than anticipated, or happened at precisely the right moment? i recall a year ago a sense of exasperation since people were not waking up quickly enough (or perhaps that was one of many falicies to keep the White Hats on their no-date schedule?)?
Just asking the above question leads me to doubt even the Anon narrative. i sometimes felt so played.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response eileen ryan-rojas to her Publication

Ups and Downs...

The most awake are often the most frustrated with the “timing”.

Hang in there, we ARE winning.

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

FYI this is my TS profile.

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

It's been incredible watching all this unfold... watching so many people wake up.

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

i remember being in high school watching those declasses on the boards about obama

the truth is only mendable to those that actually apply it

WWG1WGA will make the History Books, NO DOUBT! 🙏