So this week we could have...
- financial collapse and reset
- fake alien invasion
- nuclear false flag scare
- total power and comms blackout
- EBS
- Arrests of the whole government
- 5D consciousness DNA upgrade

Maybe I should get some extra bread, milk, and eggs while the shops still exist.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Love your photos. They are beautiful!

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Dark chocolate Martin
Thats the real life safer ;)

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Don’t forget ☕️!

September 25 deltas

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

I shall treat it all as if I am going on a big trip somewhere, but will be staying put. Get all laundry done, groceries in and put away, set out good books, get more popcorn, make sure the funny movie DVDs are at hand, and keep the phone nearby so that when sleeping family members and friend call in a panic I can calm them down.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Got any good board games at the ready?

(1) Show this thread

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Taking bets now !

- financial collapse and reset (5/1)
- fake alien invasion (20/1)
- nuclear false flag scare (4/1)
- total power and comms blackout (50/1)
- EBS (30/1)
- Arrests of the whole government (80/1)
- 5D consciousness DNA upgrade (100/1)

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

I'm betting on nuclear false flag scare.

In response Lion Hart to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

I feel like im just gonna have to go to work all week 🤣

Martin I absolutely admire your work.
As soon as I get some extra money, I ham going to fill my home with your artwork 💞

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

...and dont forget TS/soon to be hurricane Ian...the storm is coming...I'm as prepped as i can be at the moment...be well Martin!

Freedom....Patriot. God and Country,. Not here for anything but the truth. lover of animals, kindness, and humanity..NCSWIC....nothing.

I'm going to call in a pizza..all the way. It may be the last one..,
Thank God.
All in..Let's do this.

But the question is--is there anything good on TV?

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

Get the DVDs and popcorn ready!

(1) Show this thread

We have already Won. 💫💖⭐💜🌎 WWG1WGA

My thoughts exactly! 🔥

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Welp, I’m on vacation, so it sure would be interesting. I did bring extra food just in case, but that’s about it. Wing and a prayer...

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

if I bought food and extras everytime I heard that this year I could live maybe a full year but who really has the room to stock all that food I hope your right its been a long time coming And the world is going mad it needs america so they can follow

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

Been offline for days visiting my kids and grandkids. What did I miss? I'm seeing all this chatter again that I've not seen in awhile saying things are happening soon. What prompted all this chatter? As always, love the photos Martin!

Just put a quarter of beef in the freezer today

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Special Agent Jax to his Publication

I pray we don't lose electricity. I have a freezer full of food. Otherwise I've go a lot of rice and that's gonna get old quick!

(1) Show this thread

Good idea

crash not possible.
Woould hae adverse effect like
sanctions on R....a

cash-flow dependence
who is most. ?
Liquidity

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response MvA_r to his Publication

crash under biden watch necessary to have an effect on normies but watch that dead cat bounce when that happens then biden can be removed so the Trump and his policies can MAGA

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

Oh geez, couldn't we postpone the alien invasion thing?

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

When he asked about my faith the other day, God will provide. I said yes He will and does. He provided that water tank outside, those gas cans, that generator, the grocery store... Now do you expect HIM to fill them up too??"
Sometimes you just have to point out God provides, and we have to follow through.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

29/30th will be interesting. Well for some at least.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

VK 9.29 APL, Mission accomplished, USA Inc repayment deadline...

(1) Show this thread

All together now!

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Hope you don't mind me sharing but I was reading about Jim Humble and chlorine dioxide. He said taking 3 drops x 8 hrs x 2 weeks HIV was gone!!!!

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Sounds absolutely crazy doesn't it? But waiting patiently. Naaahhhh, not really lets get this party started! Be safe Martin!

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Haha! Yep! This could be the Compression Breakthrough before the Compression Breakthrough that Cobra talks about LOL!!! The storm before the storm!

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

lol.
Deja Vu..

ha! imma just wing it...

Well, if that isn't enough, we're getting Hurricane Ian = 121= Gematria matches..

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

Ocracoke, North Carolina ❤️