Only people mentioned by @DorotheaTN in this post can reply

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

How heartbreaking for those that felt compelled to get this...felt trapped into getting it....who trusted blindly. :( So is this the part then....where when that time comes...that no matter how much they loved or believed...God will say...Depart from Me I never knew you? Because they have the 3rd strand...the mark of the beast?

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

😥 I hope when this is over that there is a solution.

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

My pastor says on the paperwork he signed for consent to get the vax it does not say, "I give my soul to satan." Anyone have anything on this?

(2) Show this thread

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

iThat sounds like David Straight???
Would there be a link to the research on that??

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

I always had a feeling the jabs and pcr tests were the mark of the beast. My instincts be right. I didn't get the jab. Neither did my parents or grandparents 💖

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

Great video 👍🏻

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

😳

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Glad I didn't get it💉