#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.

Catching the moon during sunrise.

Feast of the Trumpets ahead of schedule? Challenge acceptance?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Happy New Year:)

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

🥳✨🥂

(1) Show this thread

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

Rosh Hashanah is Sept 25-27. This year the 25th is a New Moon. After Rosh Hashanah we have 10 days to Yom Kipper...
Anything with 10 days makes me pause to look now.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

where has time gone, another jewish new year and feast of trumpets, blowing of the shofar, which is amazing. attended messianic synogogue 5 years. learned bout the feasts, they were not taught in regular church. yet jesus celebrated every one of them💙

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

and here is the current banner on Elon's twit page

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Iam Mie to her Publication

🤔 Hmmm…

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Blowing of the Shofar at the wall in Jeruselam, September 22/22

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

somethin’ bout that sound💙maybe the frequency, heard it at beginning of every shabbat

(1) Show this thread

2 days ahead of schedule?

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

In response Curious Juice to his Publication

nice catch. ;)

(1) Show this thread

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

In response Free Thinker to her Publication

We ❤️ U !!!

(1) Show this thread

THIS GAVE ME GOOSIES!!!!!!!!!!!

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

🕊🙏🏻🕊

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

We’re 45 days out from the election.
It’s going to be biblical! 🌊

In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

U.S. Navy Veteran #UltraMAGA #Decentralize #NCSWIC Happily married.

The start of year 5783 > 23 > Pain (for them) hopefully 🙏

In response Johnny ₿ Good to his Publication

Pray is right! LSWH❣️

(1) Show this thread

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

17 VIBES

4+2+5=11 1+1=2

2+3+5+7=17(Q)

70107 🪞 717

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

It’s in the air!❣️

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

KInd of reminds me of...
Q2644
(2 days ahead of schedule)
Q

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

Im watching the 29th based on the lunar calendar compared to his banner and it lined up with the 29th based on his banner changes last year. 👀
2 pics

In response HollySeeks TheTruth to her Publication

“Celebrate as it unfolds!”. 🥂

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

In the Bible, Rosh Hashanah, or Jewish New Year, is also called the Feast of Trumpets. The feast begins the Jewish High Holy Days and Ten Days of Repentance (or Days of Awe) with the blowing of the ram's horn, the shofar, calling God's people to repent from their sins.

Sept = 7
Today would make it 7.1 + 10 days = 7.11
Synergy

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication

The blowing of the shofar was also blown in 2016 around the world by volunteers, coupled with prayer as a victory call for President TRUMP! The shofar is also used as a call to war and as in Jericho, to destroy the walls of protection around the enemy. 😇

(3) Show this thread