#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

How's everyone's spirit tonight?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Keeping positive VK.
Yesterday my husband had his first Chemo and have been really worried and concerned but it seemed to go ok. He had a good night sleep last night so I am pleased about that.
I just need to watch for high temperatures the Nurse said. So I am taking his temp ever 4 hours.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Darlene Sully to her Publication

why chemo weve been told that cancer is a parasite and can be treated ivermectin Hydracholriquin at least consider a option

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

Yes I had a run in with one of the Cancer Nurses about it and they will not use it. I did tried.
The Oncologist has said that my husband needs the Chemo , he will be receiving 5 more sessions, along with a multiple of other drugs.

Happy to be here! Can’t wait for all this to come to light ✨

Have him drink 32oz. (roughly 5lbs) of carrot juice a day and 32oz Celery juice a day and 4oz. turmeric, ginger, lemon and black pepper. Take B12 (liquid), High doses of vitamin C (preferrably micro-c), liquid zinc, liquid lemon balm and liquid goldenseal. This regimen followed daily should/will blast away cancer.

In response Cali Glow to her Publication

Thankyou, I had started him on an Alkaline drink and diet, but the Oncologist said that the Alkaline diet and drinks would stop the Chemo to not work as effective, so my hubby wanted to stop the Alkaline regime I was giving him daily.
I didn't want to upset my hubby so I agreed to stop making it for him.
I am not sure what is going to happen down the track, just praying for a miracle and praying to God daily🙏

I will keep you in my prayers. We can only do so much its up to each individual to make their decision on what’s best for them. I own a Juice Bar/Cafe and I regularly help the people who come to me. Conventional medicine is finally becoming obsolete and people are finding their way back to nature and natural healing. This year alone I have seen such an influx. Again prayers for you and your family. 🙏🏻

Only people mentioned by @CaliGlow in this post can reply

In response Cali Glow to her Publication

Thankyou so much for your prayers💜🙏