#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

How's everyone's spirit tonight?

Keeping positive VK.
Yesterday my husband had his first Chemo and have been really worried and concerned but it seemed to go ok. He had a good night sleep last night so I am pleased about that.
I just need to watch for high temperatures the Nurse said. So I am taking his temp ever 4 hours.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JDSully in this post can reply

In response Darlene Sully to her Publication

Info on Anon Up about IV Vitamin C for Cancer https://anonup.com/thread/10360986

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

Sending love and light to you both 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

🙏🙏💗🙏🙏

🙏

❤️🙏

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

🙏❤️

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

why chemo weve been told that cancer is a parasite and can be treated ivermectin Hydracholriquin at least consider a option

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

or is this a narrative and lies are on both side I am just saying

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

Yes I had a run in with one of the Cancer Nurses about it and they will not use it. I did tried.
The Oncologist has said that my husband needs the Chemo , he will be receiving 5 more sessions, along with a multiple of other drugs.

(2) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Been there done that have a t-shirt. Having cancer sucks!! I will be praying for you guys! i hope he has a restful night. Keep some ginger candies on hand..really helped me with nausea. 🙏❤️

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

Thankyou yes I have some on hand.💜

(1) Show this thread

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

🙏🏻🙏🏻

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

💪🙏🙏🙏😤

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA