Fenbendazole is a dog dewormer just like Ivermectin. Both cure cancer!

Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

I recommended this to a family member for her husband, she didn’t try it until he was in the hospital and given only days to live, i believe that was in 2020 ...... he just passed a month ago.

Another family member tried this and is still here but she has moved on to rx medicines since she was told her cancer was spreading.

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

had a friend who used this for her husband after other efforts were exhausted...he survived longer than docs expected, but left just over a year ago...

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

i am happy to read this as I have metioned this several time thinking compared to chemo worth giving it a try thanks for the post.

Thanks for posting, we just started using Fenbendazole 😎👍

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

prostate cancer ??? how to cure it ? dosis ?

howcome dogs get cancer.....not enough mg?