Operation Mockingbird meet Operation Great Awakening! We're never going back to sleep.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

I got a lot to say! You can interact with my blog, see my books and art.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

OMG that is pretty hilarious- word for word blip by blip same clippity clip clip clip- thank you for the smile!

Micah 6:8. God Wins. Revelations 18. Want my freedom? Come and Take it!

but muh news

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

the MSM makes me sick.

nothing to see here folks move along..........boom

Wow!!! who knew it was that absolutely scripted!

Patriot, Designer, Geek, Hardware Hacker, Certified Gamer.

That is crazy! I always knew they parroted everything, but not to this level. Question is who is the one sending the message to these people? Who is behind the curtain?

Wife, Mom, Grandma, Love outdoors, country, horses, dogs. Love my country and fighting for the children.

The even manipulate weather forecasts. Take it down!

That was the most entertaining thing I've seen in a long time. I wish I had each of their email addresses and could send this post to them. What hacks. One things for certain...that $80K+ degree certainly didn't get them anywhere. A 3rd grader can do what they do!! SMH

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

Mike Lindell just proved he's a better journalist than ANY of these imposters. Every one of these folks should be removed as we would remove an infected tooth...with prejudice.

Very creepy!

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

Gonna be a wonderful day!

This is extremely dangerous to our REPUBLIC!

A believer in truth, love, and kindness!💞 Donald Trump, is my President! Trust the plan!🇺🇸❤️🦅❤️🇺🇸

Its rather comical, Especially when we know the truth and they're saying we don't check facts. 🤣🤣 Clowns on parade!🤡

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Never gets old....You can tell who they grew up watching as they mimic older, more famous anchors.

This reminds me of a clip from the Movie Stepford Wives..l "More coffee" Lol They are ridiculous and we know better and we are holding the line...

Mother of 3🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸SA🇺🇸17🇺🇸 God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

The invisible enemy. It was there all along and we couldnt see it.

God, Country & Family 🇺🇸

🤮 but the good news is We are NOT a Democracy!!! Praise our Republic 🇺🇸🇺🇸

oh but childtraficking isnt dangerous to our democracy and massive voter fraud? Perhaps you propaganda machines are the danger to our democracy! shame on everyone of you! you are the reason I dont turn on my tv anymore. you are a bunch of lying criminals!

Ghost Sir, how many TV sets do you have 😋

The Lord bless you and keep you;the Lord make his face shine on you & be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you & give you peace

The first time I watched this, it was very alarming and frightneing at the same time. Now that I know what "they" do, it just feels like an audition tape. Mostly at the end, some seemed better (right pause, hand gestures, facial expressions) than others (dead pan, flat delivery).

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

The MSM is the propaganda arm of the cabal.#EnemyOfThePeople.
Goal of the cabal:
A one world satanic totalitarian government with complete control over Earth

Rothschild's quote, "The only way WE go down, is if you WAKE UP...and that isn't EVER going to happen.” And “Control of ones thought process is ESSENTIAL. Allowing dilution of this power is "fatal.” -Rothschild User ID: 1339201 United States 10/28/2011 03:52 PM

#WAKEUPAMERICA
There's one race that we have to worry about, and it's the human race." -- General Michael T. Flynn

WHEN WE UNITE, [THEY] LOSE.

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Better pics frens. Sorry those were cut off.
Love you all!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

I like how this is a "conservative" conglomerate. This is not just a liberal network tactic.

Oddly enough, one of the best "wake-ups" for some normies was what happened with Fox. People were lulled into thinking Fox was an honest arbiter and a counter to the "known" left-leaning propaganda of CNN et al. I bet a bunch of people were surprised to find Fox is not different; just marketed themselves to be. Still waiting on Greg Gutfeld and Brian Kilmede (their - and frankly media's - two best) to leave at some point. Maybe to whatever network Trump is developing. 🙏🏻🙌

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

OMG, THEY ARE SO HYPOCRITES, SOIND LIKE A BROKEN RECORD! tHEY SOUND AS IF THEY ARE BRAIN WASHED BUT THEY KNOW WHAT THEY AREDOING...

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response Elena Iove to her Publication

They are just paid scriptreaders - aka actors. Most everything you see in a "live" interview is scripted and/or framed. If you go off script as a guest/expert, you won't be invited back.

(1) Show this thread

News to me , always seemed to be depressing and negative even before I was awake, but then you might be shown, a few second grab of : here is a dog on a skateboard ! 🛹🐕🤨👀

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

These puppets are "extremely dangerous" to our listening ears.

and from radio all we get is same...🎶radio goo goo radio ga..ga

How many will still suffer from cognitive dissonance?

We share very few sentiments with our government.

LOL. They are right about one thing: This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

THANQ been hoping to find this one!!! xxxx

One of those is just a station in lil 'ol Idaho... even we aren't exempt from the lamestream media mockingbirds!