Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Hmmm.... 1898. Thats significant!

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

😇YOU GIVE. YOU LIVE. STOP GIVING. YOU STOP LIVING.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I believe this whole heartedly and try to help, or do something nice, for someone each day. God pays attention and it always comes back ten fold...one way or another. ❤️❤️

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

. ❤️

In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication

GM 55!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In a culture of " look at me" and selfies this is an important reminder of the importance of giving. It does not have to be money, it can be kindness, a hug, a positive comment, a smile, a word of encouragement, a thank you, a helping hand, a prayer, letting someone go ahead of you in line, letting someone into the flow of traffic, paying for somone' s lunch or dinner anonymously, lots if ways to bless others. 😇

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

I do all of these... something daily 1 of my favorites easy is to Hold door for next customer in or out. 99% truly appreciate it & get huge smile... I tend to run to convince store/gas station daily.
recently have been gifting my himemade jams apple butter & salsa

my joy (learned from Mom) has always came from helping even if judt a shoulder to lean on 🙂

(1) Show this thread