#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

A Good sign having more comments than likes on a post like this.
The people here surprise me more and more each day.
Bless you Patriots

We are all really lucky to have AU and be connected here. ♥️

- - - > Cringe moment incoming but deal with it... Thanks for all you do to keep us together and engaged. Once in a Lifetime. We all love ya!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

most people here have used up their blushes

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

❤️🇺🇸🙏

And I Love You All! 🙏🏼🥰🙏🏼

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

You are so correct, its almost wrong..
Glad to be at this point and, to All be here together.

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

It isnt luck. It is GOD 🙏❤️

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

It isnt luck. It is GOD 🙏❤️

Patriotism runs deep in my blood; my ancestors fought in wars since the Revolution to preserve FREEDOM. Victory or Death! #WakeUpAmerica

Cringe moment?

🔊. that's not cringe. turn it up.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

One big happy family ❤️

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

Patriot - Committed to helping people help themselves - Christ Follower - Remnant

Kim Runner, thank you! Proud of our family community here. Love and hugs to everyone today...and this weekend!

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

:)

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

(6) Show this thread

❤️❤️

positively

What She ☝️ said!! 😿❤️🙏