Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Experiment, clone....

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Best way to get ‘apples vs apples’ results (ie minimise as many variances as possible)..
I’m sure more than that, just thinking outloud.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

satanic cult wants twins for portal powers

they cannot do a portal because they are not completely human

we can go to the right hand side of God, and they cannot.

🧑‍💻🥷 An Inspirator, splitting atoms and raising vibrations. Smart em' up instead of dumbing em' down. I like tea, spilling it mostly 🫡

Because of the power they possess.

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

I am an identical twin and we have such a deep soul connection. Evil doesn’t like pure and loving souls. There is no explanation for the feeling I have for my sister and our love is unconditional even after 65 years (tomorrow).

In response KELLY EDWARDS to her Publication

Happy Birthday Tomorrow!

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

supposedly his diary...it mentions how twins would birth the germansk type faster https://holocaustpro.weebly.com/

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response memes matter to her Publication

excuse me, i was sure this was a link to pages from it, i failed, will search further

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Transylvania where Frankenstein and Dracula came from they most likely were real. I am just saying.

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

clone army

We Have A Twin Somewhere

GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

I don't know.
Is it me, or do they look similar??

In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

This one looks like the ass end of a donkey, triple freako like them other ones. DEVIL, pure and simple. Spindly legged pos.

In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

yes i see it! The He sold out his family and the Good Jews to the Nazis! Whole new twist on he/she’s story! good catch! makes too much sense! 🙌🏻👍🏻

(4) Show this thread

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

In response Danel Groenewald to her Publication

This also distresses me to the core. :(

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

basically, identical kids are known to have identical reactions so they were almost like a control twin. They also have mental ties but not sure what they did along those lines. These are evil, vile beings!

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

Mengele was extracted in operation "Paperclip" btw.

(1) Show this thread