Only people mentioned by @Stormy17ishere in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication

I say this is BS. A lawyer like JFK jr would never write anything like this.😂😂🤣Poor grammar and fake letterhead.

#TrumpWon #TRUMPISMYPRESIDENT #WWG1WGAWW #SaveTheChildren I Love My Country and I kneel only for Our Heavenly Father!

Thats not his signature. Wish it was but they are not even close.

THE MATRIX WAS A DOCUMENTARY✨ GOD IS LOVE ❤️ KNOWLEDGE IS POWER🧘 PATIENCE A VIRTUE 🤗 KINDNESS IS THE 🗝️

Just gotta say....I call bullshit. JFKjr would never reveal something like this. The person doing this is a imposter doing it for followers. The same person that used Juan O Savins' name to get followers. i really dislike imposters. You can always tell this faker by his really bad grammar. This imposter gives dates and spreads false stories. Really hurts our movement. Some believe this 🐴 shit. When it doesn't come true, they lose hope. Just saying 🤷🏻‍♀️

Agree the grammar is very poor, dead give away.

What I did find interesting is that he points to the international scene.
We saw the coup in Burma, I think there will be additional things on an international level which will come to light. We already have Ukraine & China bubbling. We are trying to make sense of this chaos & know something needs to happen.

I think big themes are humantrafficking & money laundering

(1) Show this thread