I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

If there is one thing I have learned from losing my wife:

God doesn't want me to lose focus on him or his only son. He has assured me a reunion with her. But for now, I must speak and teach his word to others. To the ones that don't know how important it is to hold him in your hearts. It is our job once we fully connect to God, to share that with others who need that connection too. Only recently have I found it. I cannot pray, or speak his name without a tear coming to my eye. That is the connection you seek. These are not tears of sadness, nor even of joy. But of pure energy, vibrant holy spiritual love. When you get down upon your knees and look upon high, clasp you hands and bow your head...speak his name. Say it slowly the first time. Look at your arms. Do you feel anything? Do you now want to SCREAM HIS NAME! Find the connection, and then share it. We will find we are all connected to him, and to each other. This is the unity we seek.

Only people mentioned by @Suzyq_stayfrosty in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Suzy Bear, click on at the bottom under it