If there is one thing I have learned from losing my wife:

God doesn't want me to lose focus on him or his only son. He has assured me a reunion with her. But for now, I must speak and teach his word to others. To the ones that don't know how important it is to hold him in your hearts. It is our job once we fully connect to God, to share that with others who need that connection too. Only recently have I found it. I cannot pray, or speak his name without a tear coming to my eye. That is the connection you seek. These are not tears of sadness, nor even of joy. But of pure energy, vibrant holy spiritual love. When you get down upon your knees and look upon high, clasp you hands and bow your head...speak his name. Say it slowly the first time. Look at your arms. Do you feel anything? Do you now want to SCREAM HIS NAME! Find the connection, and then share it. We will find we are all connected to him, and to each other. This is the unity we seek.

Only people mentioned by @eye_of_the_storm_17 in this post can reply

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication

Thanks for sharing. ♥️

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Amein. I am so very sorry for your loss, however I am exceedingly happy for your gain. Thank you for emptying yourself and allowing God to use you as vessel for, faith, hope, love and His Grace. God Bless you. 🙏❤🙏

Philippians 1:20-21
20 According to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death.

21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Precious 🙏

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 May God bless you beyond measure and everyone that you touch with His word.

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

God bless and keep you Patriot.💕🙏