Happy Wednesday!

Growth...

Sometimes we choose put ourselves into situations that help us grow...which is challenging but usually in a good way.

Other times, we are placed, involuntarily, into situations that force us to grow.

The latter is often the most difficult, but looking back was usually placed on your path for a reason. Once you get through the challenge, are you able to view it objectively and learn the lesson sent by the universe/higher powers/God?

Even though it's hard, did it help you level up, did it help you break an old pattern, did it help you become a better person?

There is usually something needed and beautiful on the otherside of it! ♥️

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I left a 10+ year relationship/life behind. Didn't feel like I had much of a choice in leaving, but I know it's for the best. The pain is for a reason, so my daughters and I never go back to something like that again. Looking forward to the next phase feels scary most days, but I know good things are coming and I will be ready for them. Thanks for helping me lift myself up this morning!

In response Jenna Bee to her Publication

Be proud of yourself, you made the first step! So many have gone through this same journey, and so many never move from where they are. As one who walked out and never looked back, I can assure you that God is doing great things for you. Now you can "fly", be you and watch God do amazing things in your life. All God wants you to do is trust him. He has something better in store for you..ie. peace of mind, knowing you loving you, God tends to move unnecessary people out of our lives for a reason... remember... the best is yet to come! Enjoy your new freedom to be who God wants you to be.

Thank you for sharing your words of wisdom and part of your own story. I can feel God working in and around me and my girls. The blessings that have come our way since leaving are almost unbelievable. Like God paved our path out of there in advance.

In response Meggie Jam to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JennaBee in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jenna Bee, click on at the bottom under it