Happy Wednesday!

Growth...

Sometimes we choose put ourselves into situations that help us grow...which is challenging but usually in a good way.

Other times, we are placed, involuntarily, into situations that force us to grow.

The latter is often the most difficult, but looking back was usually placed on your path for a reason. Once you get through the challenge, are you able to view it objectively and learn the lesson sent by the universe/higher powers/God?

Even though it's hard, did it help you level up, did it help you break an old pattern, did it help you become a better person?

There is usually something needed and beautiful on the otherside of it! ♥️

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Happy Wednesday to you too Kim! Glad you are back with us here! Seems to me Wednesdays are the half way mark each week to guide into weekend mood! Seems pretty good this week! Bright skies, good frens, Father guiding us, Light of Sun seems brighter and air seems lighter! I feel We are going into Good times! Father let it be True! Love to you Today and Everyday 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

You, too, Beverly!
You're always so supportive...love that!

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Looking back on the times I am forced to grow its bcs I was lazy and or missed a spot earlier on😊🪖and I embrace the suck better from that notion, God has our back if we are over the Target, chose a target or stepped on one😅❤️

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Thought of you just last night and missed seeing your posts. Did not know you were off on work (should be off on vacation 😊) Good to see your posts again ❤️

In response God Wins to her Publication

Thank you!
Appreciate your message.
Happy to be back!

(1) Show this thread

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Thanks Kim! I really needed to hear that! 🙏🏻✨❤️👊🏻

MEGA - Make Earth Great Again. WWG1WGA

Hope all went well with your work project.
Welcome back!
https://youtu.be/pJuXHvK9yQU

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

In response I am Tnstruct to his Publication

Love it. Thanks :)
All is well...hope the same for you!

(1) Show this thread

Good morning and happy Wednesday Kim. Welcome back, you were missed. :)

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Wise words Kim and so true.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Wise words Kim and so true.

Missed you, and your positive vibes, Kim.
Happy to see your posts once again. 😊
Hope you are well. 💞

In response Lily B.... to her Publication

Thanks, Lily.
Hope you are as well!
Have a great day.

(1) Show this thread

AF

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Davy Crocket to his Publication

😂🎀

(1) Show this thread

Happy Wednesday! How was your event?

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

Challenging but over :)
Thanks for asking.
Hope all is well with you, ST!

(1) Show this thread

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Thank you Kim, timely as always!

I left a 10+ year relationship/life behind. Didn't feel like I had much of a choice in leaving, but I know it's for the best. The pain is for a reason, so my daughters and I never go back to something like that again. Looking forward to the next phase feels scary most days, but I know good things are coming and I will be ready for them. Thanks for helping me lift myself up this morning!

In response Jenna Bee to her Publication

sending prayers for you and your daughters 🙏🙏🙏

In response Jenna Bee to her Publication

Be proud of yourself, you made the first step! So many have gone through this same journey, and so many never move from where they are. As one who walked out and never looked back, I can assure you that God is doing great things for you. Now you can "fly", be you and watch God do amazing things in your life. All God wants you to do is trust him. He has something better in store for you..ie. peace of mind, knowing you loving you, God tends to move unnecessary people out of our lives for a reason... remember... the best is yet to come! Enjoy your new freedom to be who God wants you to be.

(4) Show this thread

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

I've always believed that things happen for a reason! Sometimes I know why right away, or maybe it will take years. But it's always a lesson to learn.

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

Nice to see your posts again Kim! I missed your positive vibes -- definitely felt your absence here. Hope you have a great day!!

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

A tree becomes more fully into its own and vastly more beautiful after a pruning.

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Great to have you back, Kim! Hope you had a productive, successful week

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Good morning Kim, hope your last few days went smoothly.
nice t/s

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Thanks, Trudy! GM!
Very glad it's over lol

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@SweetTinTexas) can see their posts

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Good morning Kim !

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

You have to walk through the valleys to appreciate the view from the mountain tops.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙋‍♀️☀️🌟💖😍 Have a Great Day :)

Thanks Kiks! Hope you do, too!

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Hope work stuff is going well!

Thanks!
I was challeging but lesson learned ;)

(1) Show this thread

LightWarrior Patriot 🇺🇸 I AM Love. I AM Light. I Love You. 🇬🇧🇺🇸 I AM Sorry. Please Forgive ME