Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

For some reason me and the handsome were up very late last night...no idea why but we were very wide awake. The stars were seriously bright last night and the moon decided to make an appearance after 3AM. I think we saw starlink last night. Atleast we hope so, maybe means we will finally get reliable fast internet out here in the sticks lol..4 photos

My question is, is this photo sideways? The moon doesn't sit like that in the sky.

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AK_Kiff in this post can reply

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response AK_ Kiff to her Publication

Took it straight up and down with phone camera

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

They must be playing with the moon again. I'm in Alaska and we had some pretty crazy moons in the spring! I'm surprised more people don't notice it!

(1) Show this thread

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

In response AK_ Kiff to her Publication