For some reason me and the handsome were up very late last night...no idea why but we were very wide awake. The stars were seriously bright last night and the moon decided to make an appearance after 3AM. I think we saw starlink last night. Atleast we hope so, maybe means we will finally get reliable fast internet out here in the sticks lol..4 photos

Only people mentioned by @ErinLeigh in this post can reply

Army Veteran, Wife of Retired Army Veteran. True American That Is 100% Q & Trump Supporter.

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

I was awake until 7 am...no idea why. Something's gotta be happening.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Robi Fortune to her Publication

We were up until after 4:30. Here it ia 2:45AM est and still awake. Guess I am wating to see if the moon shows again before i go to bed lol. But, yea, I feel like something is happening to

(1) Show this thread

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

My question is, is this photo sideways? The moon doesn't sit like that in the sky.

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

In response AK_ Kiff to her Publication

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response AK_ Kiff to her Publication

Took it straight up and down with phone camera

(2) Show this thread

I was wide awake last night too, with a very stary, clear sky!

In response Orange Girl to her Publication

It was so beautiful last night...so many bright stars

(1) Show this thread

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

...u and "the handsome" .... 🤗
U rock miss Erin!!! 👏 👋🤓
Listen and learn ladies....Erin has "the handome" around her pinky too i bet! We love nothing more than a beautiful complimentary better half!
Tell us we rock...and we will rock ur 🌎.
👊🤝🙏☝🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍 ...not about ego, its esteem. 🤍

In response Victor This Guy to his Publication

He is my partner in all things. 💜

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

It's always bad out here...we can only.get DSL lol

(1) Show this thread

Definately can see them in the Texas sky! 👍🏻

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Several of my normie frens have been saying they are seeing starlink sats clearly👍

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Last night was first we have seen them here...we ended up laying grass and looking at sky lol

(1) Show this thread