Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

We must be led by the Spirit of God to know truth.

Q follower since March 2020 Twitter reject from uk WWG1WGA God save our planet 🌏

😱

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

Wow. I've been suspicous about allegedly recent interviews with celebrities that are on those lists that have been circulating online. This video is eye opening.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

Holy Cow! That is wild and scary at the same time. We truly do live in a matrix. NOTHING is real.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Leslie1222) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Leslie1222) can see their posts

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Very impressive!

Betting that whatever creature they use, the baddies still have "dead eyes" when you're seeing them in person close up.

Here to stand for what's right

anything is possible .
They can do anything accept create a soul.
I think thats what they are trying to do now

#WWG1WGA Digital Soldier here to help save our Republic. More of a Paul Revere, Midnight Rider

😲

Patriot. American. Mom. Grandma. Lover of Freedom, Liberty, God and Country. Will stay in the fight till the end! #WWG1WGA #MAGA4EVER

😳

A cheeky cotton candy on a stick with 16 direct lines to the Mayflower, so yeah, I'm invested.

And this isn't even the good stuff

“Life has two rules: # 1 never quit # 2 always remember rule # 1”

In response Matoozie Matoozie to her Publication

theres this too. hologram & AI. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=auJJrHgG9Mc

(1) Show this thread

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

Lots of fantastic DEEP FAKE videos to witness this CGI / digital overlay process. If your eyes aren't paying attention, the spell is cast. Go study these videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWrhRBb-1Ig

Here I thought I was "WOKE." This is freaking WILD. What the heck is real and what isn't anymore? I am completely mind blown over this.

#King'sDaughter 👸🏻#GodGirl ⛪️#IndianaUniversityAlumnus🏀🏎 #RNBSN🩺 #CoalMinersWife⛏ #MasterGardener🐝 #Patriot🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 #MAGA

Very disheartening from an awakened Patriot's point of view...because even on this platform I have realized I can't trust what I read and watch-what is really real? From a very small (sheltered) midwest town I depend on other's eyes and ears😥

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world...

I could show this to certain family members and friends and they would still dispute it. They are seriously in for a rude awakening when all of this is revealed. Lord help me be kind even after all the hate thrown at me. Seriously though, this is nothing compared to what Jesus had to endure. I stand with the Lord. “Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you life as your victor’s crown.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭2:10‬ ‭NIV‬‬

So how does one discern what is real? Photos, video, documents can all be altered. Those of us who recently woke up were not taught those researching skills that Q taught the Anons. Is there a way for us to get those lessons?

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

In response Middle Works to his Publication

If you really want to understand CGI/GANS, follow SeektheTruth101. Great industry videos on silicone prosthetics, too. LOVE this account, because it shows how the illusion behind the digital curtain is created.

HERE for original account:
https://twitter.com/Seekthetruth101

New account just started. Give a follow.
https://gab.com/Rambo_seekthetruth101

Another excellent account revealing how to SEE thru digital illusions.
https://twitter.com/humanvibration

In response Middle Works to his Publication

Perhaps at some point an Anon will have a class to teach us how to research. I feel that I missed out on very valuable lessons.

(3) Show this thread

They showed us it was possible in the Indiana Jones movies. Specifically when they went in search of the 'Holy Grail.'

That was awesome! it may make my husband a believer yet! ❤️

In response Georgia Harley to his Publication

Haha, nothing will make my hubby to believe.

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

WOW, how are we ever going to know what is real anymore?

GenXr, Cold War soldier, Germany 86-89. Spent 20 yrs selling my soul to White collar. Now live in the far reaches of the N. Maine woods.

This is what is changing the value of the Blackmail.

Amazing what they can do isn’t ? 🤔👀

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Hubs is a graphic artist in CGI. Gave a big thumbs up.

THE MATRIX WAS A DOCUMENTARY✨ GOD IS LOVE ❤️ KNOWLEDGE IS POWER🧘 PATIENCE A VIRTUE 🤗 KINDNESS IS THE 🗝️

Amazing. Is anything real anymore? Things are getting pretty scary. I trust no one except God, only eat food from my garden and i can no longer trust my own eyes and ears. Looking forward to some big changes soon.

It always has been scary; we are simply becoming more aware of it. These things were always meant to happen. Existence in general lasts for who knows how many eons. Nadirs has to take place sometime in such a timespan, with zeniths also taking in another. in other words, evil has to reign sometime and good in another because time is immesurable and one side of the spectrum has to take dominance at anytime. This won't be the last time freedom will be lost and reclaimed until the end of all things.

(1) Show this thread

Mr Ghost Sir... What Don't You Guys Have😂😂😂🤦🏼‍♂️ This Is Insane Man. But No Seriously Is There Anything That Doesn't Exist Yet?

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Yikes!

✨GOD FEARING PATRIOT✨FAMILY IS EVERYTHING GOD•FAMILY•COUNTRY•PATRIOTS•DIGITAL SOLDIERS•WWG1WGA ❤️🤍💙

CGI on ROIDS & on Loop These Days!!!!

And voice technology or peicing words together already spoken

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

Brilliant Example!

Good to wake'm up ... yup