Oera Linda | Fyodor Dostoevsky | Lao Tse | Mehran Keshe | Q

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Rompt Theodoor to his Publication

There should NEVER be a UN soldier on American soil.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

UN has no business here

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

He is so funny!
He also nailed it!
Remember Nana lives in TN!
We coined the word "Redneck"

I'm in TN too, and he is on point!

Yes but I will tell you what he doesnt say:
Most "Rednecks" would literally take the shirt off their backs and give it to you if you needed it and they most certain would take out anyone that would hurt a woman or child!!

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

So true. Most people here are kind & considerate, and the men are MEN (it's ridiculous that we even have to specify that these days). Was in Home Depot one day picking up a bag of cement; elderly man in his 80s across the aisle offered to pick it up. "Gentlemen" are still alive & well here, as are "ladies".

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

Gotta brag on my hubby: We were going to church and an elderly lady was about to open the door ahead of us. Hubby raced to the door before she got there and opened it for her. I was so proud of him. 💕

(1) Show this thread