Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Slovakia?

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

just beautiful💙

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

The FALL starts tomorrow...Awesome! The Cabal should fall like the Twin Towers then...a lot of pre-demolition work has already been done to the foundation and if you hit the Cabal with a couple of Stinger missiles like they did to the Towers then they should fall hard and fast!

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Fall cabal.

15 Sec Video!! In Sync w/#15

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

Those trees were massive. wish I could see them whole.

I’ve been feeling it…especually in the last month, tired but can’t sleep, ears ringing, lightheaded, even dizzy, hot flashes, weird dreams. Last night while walking down my steps, i lifted my left foot to step down before my right foot was even fully on the step below. Slid down the last 3 steps on my back. It literally felt like someone pulled the rug out from under me. im not physically it, I’m pretty fit. wth is going on 😩

Oh Yeah! It’s Happening!! ☺️
Mornin’ Johnny 🙏🏼🥰
Have a Awesome Day tiday! Let’s see what it brings! 👍🏻👊🏻

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. ~ Q142" ; WE HAVE IT ALL! 👀 https://qagg.news/ 👀 https://qalerts.app/

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Bring it on🔥🍂🍁🍄

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

We were slated for snow yesterday. It didn't hit the valley floor, but did cover the mountain tops. We watch the wildlife and insects here..they always let you know "What the weather is doing". Lots of flys last month..indicating a wet fall and early snow. Never fails. 37* here in the "Hole" this morning.

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

Yeah.....we're slated to hit 100°F tomorrow. It's not fall here until we have an entire week in the 80's. 🤪

In response Widget 260 to her Publication

sounds like Tx 👍🏻👊🏻

(1) Show this thread

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Their end.
Our Beginning.
LOVE

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

The FALL begins!!

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

The FALL begins!!

Fall is such a laff.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Autumn* :D

(1) Show this thread

Then I wonder what other news awaits us bc kash said a few months ago expect a few more indictments by the end lf summer!

Child of God. ❤️🇺🇸 Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

In response Ana Gonzalez to her Publication

Isn’t that the truth I’ve live here over 40 years

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

*The

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

THE TIPPING POINT

"Where Two and Three are Gathered in My Name, there I Will Be Also." -JESUS

It's been Documented that Every Person Knows 500 People Directly or Indirectly through the People that You Know Personally.
It's also been Documented that there are Three People between You and Anyone Else You would Like to Know in the Entire World (i.e. You Know Someone, that Knows Someone that Knows the Person that You would Like to Know or Potentially Meet.
I Tested Informally when I Lived in Nashville, TN. I Met People who Knew Someone Who Knew this or that Country Singer. This Happened Multiple Times over a Period of Two Years.
103 MILLION Registered Voters actually Voted for President Trump and He Won All 50 States.
When You Apply the Facts Above with the Number of People Who Voted for President Trump you can begin to Appreciate How Interconnected and Potentially Powerful We Are & How Quickly the Shift can Occur when the TRUTH is REVEALED. See Al

The 100th Monkey Experiment - YouTube

The 100th Monkey Experiment and the idea of interconnectedness of species explained by Spirit Science. I edited the video so I could show it to my students -...

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

good catch fren!!! 🤣

i like the way you think!

(25) Show this thread