Thereโ€™s a big video being released on Gab TV very soon. You wonโ€™t want to miss it. Bookmark: https://tv.gab.com/channel/realmikelindell

Timestamp - 10:07 > 17
22:07 > 47 > 11 1111
No Coincidences!

https://twitter.com/getongab/status/1357526111194865664?s=20

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Incoming "GAB IS A THREAT TO OUR DEMOCRACY" & "QANON VIDEO RELEASED HAS BOGUS CLAIMS ABOUT ELECTION FRAUD" MSM articles/posts tomorrow. ๐Ÿ˜‚
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

In response funker junkie to his Publication

I WOULDN'T TRUST GAB ANYMORE. I HAD A RUN IN WITH THEIR NEW CYBER SECURITY MAN HIRED FROM TWITTER.. HE WAS STARTING UP A NEW CHAT ROOM CALLED DISCOURSE. I THINK YOU'VE HEARD OF IT BY NOW...๐Ÿ˜ณ SOME OF US GOT INVITES. I QUERIED WHETHER OR NOT IT WAS SAFE & IF OUR INFO WOULD BE PRIVATE VERY POLITELY.

HE DID NOT LIKE BEING QUESTIONED. HE FLIPPED IT AROUND. VERY STRANGE EXPERIENCE?! LIKE I SHOULDN'T HAVE QUESTIONED HIM AT ALL. SOMEONE ELSE DID THE SAME & GOT WORSE. HE'S A YOUNG, LIBERAL PUNK, LIKELY THERE TO STAND IN FOR JACK DORSEY. ๐Ÿ˜– WE NEED TO PULL OUR FRIENDS OUT B4 THEY'RE SOLD OUT ASAP!

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

huh? think you are talking about parler

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

No. This happened with gab about 2 weeks ago. Myself and another person invited to the new chat club named discourse had the same experience. When I queried about the privacy and security of it, I got hammered by this guy. I could go back to get his name, but he told us all about his woe is me story leaving Twitter to come there. which none of us even knew until then. ๐Ÿ˜ณ I see things have gone to hell since. Train station block parties. Not a lot of info getting out. You should be aware. I don't post unless I know the truth...

Could have been anybody talking to you. Regardless gab doesn't have any of my personal info or even an app on my phone so I am not really worried about it

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @glowsticky in this post can reply

I was thinking that too and then I backtracked after our conversation earlier. I went to my account & it shows every single time you log in, leave and everything you've done. You can't even delete your posts unless you have a pro subscription. And if you had that, Paper Trail. ๐Ÿ˜ณ I think they know more than we know.

PEOPLE lost their jobs just for using Parler. People were posting their user data, location & everything they hacked from Parler while they were down on Twitter. it is something to consider. The world did a 360 in 1 year. Christians & Patriots are being HUNTED...๐Ÿคค