There’s a big video being released on Gab TV very soon. You won’t want to miss it. Bookmark: https://tv.gab.com/channel/realmikelindell

Timestamp - 10:07 > 17
22:07 > 47 > 11 1111
No Coincidences!

https://twitter.com/getongab/status/1357526111194865664?s=20

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Bama Fan - panhandle beach lover. MAGA-WWG1WGA

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

my interpretation of the Biblical significance of 1111 is:

Unity of one true God bringing fullness to all of his presence without measure. Heros are rising up for sovereignty and divine completeness of perfection. There shall be faithful witness to greatawakening. 1000 fold increase.

Lol! Sleep deprivation doesn't bode well for child-rearing during pandemic homeschooling. Held together with tape, the frayed shoe stings of faith, and hope for sleep tonight. Just sayin...

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Subscribed!

u fren

Kim, are you a math genius? lol

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Still waiting for gab to send me notification?? Its been a month.

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

AWESOME KIM! DIDN'T SEE IT YET. ANY CHANCE YOU CAN GET DJT OR MIKE OVER HERE??? GAB IS SO ROUGH TO GET AROUND ON & LATELY IT'S JUST LOADED WITH TRAINS... PLUS THEIR NEW HEAD OF CYBER SECURITY FROM TWITTER MAKES ME NERVOUS... 🙏
THANKS FOR THE INTEL! GODSPEED!

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

AWESOME KIM! DIDN'T SEE IT YET. ANY CHANCE YOU CAN GET DJT OR MIKE OVER HERE??? GAB IS SO ROUGH TO GET AROUND ON & LATELY IT'S JUST LOADED WITH TRAINS... PLUS THEIR NEW HEAD OF CYBER SECURITY FROM TWITTER MAKES ME NERVOUS... 🙏
THANKS FOR THE INTEL! GODSPEED!

Incoming "GAB IS A THREAT TO OUR DEMOCRACY" & "QANON VIDEO RELEASED HAS BOGUS CLAIMS ABOUT ELECTION FRAUD" MSM articles/posts tomorrow. 😂
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

In response funker junkie to his Publication

I WOULDN'T TRUST GAB ANYMORE. I HAD A RUN IN WITH THEIR NEW CYBER SECURITY MAN HIRED FROM TWITTER.. HE WAS STARTING UP A NEW CHAT ROOM CALLED DISCOURSE. I THINK YOU'VE HEARD OF IT BY NOW...😳 SOME OF US GOT INVITES. I QUERIED WHETHER OR NOT IT WAS SAFE & IF OUR INFO WOULD BE PRIVATE VERY POLITELY.

HE DID NOT LIKE BEING QUESTIONED. HE FLIPPED IT AROUND. VERY STRANGE EXPERIENCE?! LIKE I SHOULDN'T HAVE QUESTIONED HIM AT ALL. SOMEONE ELSE DID THE SAME & GOT WORSE. HE'S A YOUNG, LIBERAL PUNK, LIKELY THERE TO STAND IN FOR JACK DORSEY. 😖 WE NEED TO PULL OUR FRIENDS OUT B4 THEY'RE SOLD OUT ASAP!

Alabama gal raised in Tennessee worn out from spiritual warfare need reinforcements much rejection 💔Jesus, Rosie my dog r true friends ❤️

In response funker junkie to his Publication

I bet Gab likes me now i just posted about interpol cybercrime lol funny i let'em have it too

(2) Show this thread

Here for my awesome online family and 1A. Not looking for anything other than friendship. Intuitive Empath, love GOD FAMILY and my COUNTRY

thanks for sharing Kim. I had such a crazy day I completely forgot😘

Thanks again Kim.

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

Got it, thanks Kim.