is there anybody hearing me, going to the truth tour 2 in sacramento this week?

Only people mentioned by @Missunderstoodcw in this post can reply

In response Carla Williams to her Publication

Where and when?

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

In response William Filer to his Publication

folsom cummunity center fryday truthtour.net

(1) Show this thread

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

You all need to see the intellectual 🔥 of Jason Q and Tom Numbers, if nothing else. They are putting the mega map together - especially Trump’s role throughout history. Absolutely amazing.

They do offer “hardship” tickets - they are more interested that you are there being a part of it (and both Lewis (the host), Jason Q, and others, are participating in the RV (hopefully kicking off soon: they will fund everyone to attend from it!).

Go to Truthtour.net

Starts this Fryday, Sept 23 in Sacramento!!

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

In response Kristina ❤️❤️ to her Publication

folsom community center, lewis herms jason q tom numbers, derek johnson. truthtour.net they have hardship tickets, its fryday, i would love to meet some frens from AU

(1) Show this thread

Child of God, just trusting the plan. Nurse by profession, Patriot by choice.

i am in Sac and would love to learn more- when and where?

In response Dawn Warner to her Publication

fryday the 23, in folsom truthtour2..net. they have hardship tickets if needed, i cant wait, hoping to meet like minded frens irl..

(1) Show this thread