Dear GOD please heal and comfort the Patriots here who are sick. Please keep us all healthy and strong. Please keep us going despite the complete insanity of the days we are living in. We're calling on you Jesus for help. Please end this madness soon.

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

For sure, we need the Lord's love, comfort, power guidance and protection! 😇

Only followers of this user (@kingsdaughter) can see their posts

Lord hear our prayers 🙏

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Please God, Father Almighty, hear this Patriot’s prayer, for it is my prayer also (and the prayer of countless others). Please let it be Your will that all who stand against the evil - in whatever way they can - be healed, and please let it be Your will that we - your children are very soon free of this hell on Earth.

In Your Son, Jesus name I humbly add my prayer to my sister’s.

Amen 🙏🏻❤️

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Amen

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Praying right there with you , Hope. 🙏 😇 🙏

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

Amen🙏 Thank you so much. Brave and Beautiful Fren🐸
May our Father also send his blessings and LQVE to you.🙏❤️
TheBestIsYetToCome 🌍WWG1WGAWW

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Amen

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Amen 🙏❤️🙏🙏❤️

Amen💞💞💞🙏🙏🙏

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

🙏Still thinking of Photon 333.

Amen 🙏🙏🙏

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

AMEN. have never felt a deeper connection to all of you here than I have anywhere else & I have been a lot of places

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏 Amen.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

AMEN

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Amen

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

AMEN SISTER❤🙏🙏🙏

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Amen🙏❤️🙏

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Amen and Amen ful on total agreement may the Lord bless and heal all with the love of comfort of the Holy Spirit Amen 🕊🙌🏼🙏🏼💖

🙏 Amen 🙏

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

Amen. 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
may
God Bless You All …..