Hey, patriots, one last question ... do you know anyone who's had an equilateral triangle on their body since birth? Actually, i have 2, one facing up and one underneath facing downward. i've always wanted to know if others have one. My final request.

Much love, Annie,💙

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

annie, annie there is a doctor in Houston, Texas, i posted a while back, Stanislaw R. Burzynski, MD, PHD in biochemistry, pioneered the use of biologically active peptides, antineoplastons to use for cancer. he has been treating cancer since 1977, has cured brain tumors.

I’ve read about this guy several times.

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RoccoQ in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response RoccoQ to her Publication

yes he has been around a while, i worked in the wellness industry so was aware of his work with brain tumors. he got the patients after regular medical treatment, so their immune systems compromised, yet he still saved their lives, cured many cancers♥️