Hey, patriots, one last question ... do you know anyone who's had an equilateral triangle on their body since birth? Actually, i have 2, one facing up and one underneath facing downward. i've always wanted to know if others have one. My final request.

Much love, Annie,💙

annie, annie there is a doctor in Houston, Texas, i posted a while back, Stanislaw R. Burzynski, MD, PHD in biochemistry, pioneered the use of biologically active peptides, antineoplastons to use for cancer. he has been treating cancer since 1977, has cured brain tumors.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Victorious11 in this post can reply

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

I’ve read about this guy several times.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response RoccoQ to her Publication

yes he has been around a while, i worked in the wellness industry so was aware of his work with brain tumors. he got the patients after regular medical treatment, so their immune systems compromised, yet he still saved their lives, cured many cancers♥️

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

so many more lives he could have saved over the years if the FDA har not been on his back♥️where does Annie live, i was not aware before today that it was brain cancer, thought i had seen she had a rare MS

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

so you are in TX, am a southern girl too, AL

(2) Show this thread