Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

SHEMITAH YEAR/70TH 'YEAR OF JUBILEE"/FEAST OF "TRUMP"-ETS

Ultimately Based/Sourced in the Sacred Geometry of the Six Days of Creation and the 7th Day Being the Sabbath/Day of Rest.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

AN IMPORTANT CLUE! DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH! THE SHEMITAH YEAR is the KEY to UNDERSTANDING "Q".
I have come to INNERSTAND that "Q" is Using the SACRED GEOMETRY OF LIGHT to Communicate with Us and to Ultimately Bring Us into Personal and Planetary Resonance with the (Q)uantum Source Field that is the Ultimate Root of Our Being.
The SACRED GEOMETRY OF LIGHT is the MATHEMATICAL BASIS for GEMATRIA.
"You Will Be Surprised when You Find Out WHO is Communicating with You Here."

RESEARCH:

METATRON'S CUBE

FLOWER OF LIFE

MER-KA-BAH

IMPORTANT VIDEO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utMx48aGndI&t=161s

The Story of Creation Through Sacred Geometry - YouTube

Once, all life in the universe knew the Flower of Life as the creation pattern -- the geometrical design leading us into and out of physical existence. Then ...

(1) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

I suspect this will go on for a while.
3 phases.
We had one.
Covid-Lockdowns-Vax
Phase 2 and 3????

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

yes - the 1st Q drop said HRC would be arrested Monday 10/30, the next October 30th on a Monday is 2023.
Settle in, we got a ways to go.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

itll go by like that

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

I think it will start this year right before elections. The question was entire mockery so that part will be in 2023 no doubt.

So we have to put up with Bidan that long?

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

I recall a Twitter post from VK saying "this account" would end in 2023.

In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication

I think he mentioned a series of scheduled posts in the same Twitter post. Wonder if itll be obvious when theyre posted if they were scheduled?

(1) Show this thread