Hey, patriots, one last question ... do you know anyone who's had an equilateral triangle on their body since birth? Actually, i have 2, one facing up and one underneath facing downward. i've always wanted to know if others have one. My final request.

Much love, Annie,💙

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

annie i am still not giving up on your healing, praying for you everyday, so you have a rare form of MS is that correct? no cancer right?

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Inoperable fast moving glio tumor, rt side of brain. Demyelinating.

Blessings, Victoria.💙

so sorry, it seems you said you looked into natural cures but were unsuccessful. all i can add is that i know first hand many health issues, ranging from serious cancers to minor issues, can be very effectively addressed with natural cures. i started on this path 30 years ago and continually shocked at what were told by the well educated "experts". i found the most assistance through a TCM pharmacist, in NYC years ago, and the learning was shocking. there are herbs and foods that will detox, repair damaged nerve sheaths, and nourish your system back to health. i had a long history of various health issues. conventional medicine could cure none and had no answers. i was early 30's and my dr said all my organ systems were shutting down and there wasn't much i could do about it. it took some years, but by grace of God, he handed me so many answers and 30 years later, here i still sit, don't visit dr's, don't pay for insurance, and haven't been sick since 2012, not even with a cold.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @sadiemarie04 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sadie Marie, click on at the bottom under it