Hey, patriots, one last question ... do you know anyone who's had an equilateral triangle on their body since birth? Actually, i have 2, one facing up and one underneath facing downward. i've always wanted to know if others have one. My final request.

Much love, Annie,💙

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

annie i am still not giving up on your healing, praying for you everyday, so you have a rare form of MS is that correct? no cancer right?

Inoperable fast moving glio tumor, rt side of brain. Demyelinating.

Blessings, Victoria.💙

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Photon in this post can reply

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

My brother and law just had a laser surgery at the U of M for glio. behind his optic nerve. They removed 95% of it and he’s doing radiation and chemo right now. half way thru and feels great. he’s a man of God. Much faith! Its getting him thru. His type of glio is also fast moving and the radiation should help! Hang in there! I’m in MN if you need anything!!

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

I’m also ordering him some apricot seeds!

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

🙏😕🙏🙏🙏🙏

Please please please check out turmeric benefits for your type of tumor. I tried to upload the article for you but it has an article on turmeric.com about it. Im convinced turmeric is a cure all also! Please check it out. The amazing thing about turmeric is it causes the cells that wont die off and could form tumors to completely die off and supports normal cell life cycle function!! Plus pages of other benefits from diabetes to skin diseases. Im not giving up on you!! Im here for whatever you need!

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

im reposting in case someone can help 🙏

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

annie my heart is crying for you, am praying for mercy and compassion, a Miracle♥️♥️♥️

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Praying for you Annie, as are so many others here! Sending love and light! 🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

I am always finding information they have kept hidden from us. I spend a lot of time reading on the website.
https://educate-yourself.org

You are in my prayers. 🙏❤️🙏

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

so sorry, it seems you said you looked into natural cures but were unsuccessful. all i can add is that i know first hand many health issues, ranging from serious cancers to minor issues, can be very effectively addressed with natural cures. i started on this path 30 years ago and continually shocked at what were told by the well educated "experts". i found the most assistance through a TCM pharmacist, in NYC years ago, and the learning was shocking. there are herbs and foods that will detox, repair damaged nerve sheaths, and nourish your system back to health. i had a long history of various health issues. conventional medicine could cure none and had no answers. i was early 30's and my dr said all my organ systems were shutting down and there wasn't much i could do about it. it took some years, but by grace of God, he handed me so many answers and 30 years later, here i still sit, don't visit dr's, don't pay for insurance, and haven't been sick since 2012, not even with a cold.