#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Don't like Preachers.

Never believe anything more than 98%. It leaves 1% for new information to change your mind, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

What happens to the plastic in the ocean's? Sunlight weakens the plastic, it breaks up in the waves, and sinks to the bottom of the ocean where Mother Earth recycles the plastic that was made from the chemicals taken from petroleum taken from Mother Earth to make them. Petroleum is Mother Earths Lymph System used to clean the entire body of Mother Earth. Can't Mother Earth simply recycle plastic waste back into her lymph system? Contrary to popular belief oil is a sustainable product, not fossil fuel, but trash recycled, always has been, always will be. Mother Earth recycles everything that is no longer of use to us, or her to produce more petroleum so we can make more products. How can something made from Mother Earth be toxic to her?
Someone please explain this to me like I am a 2 year old.

Hemp and Bamboo works best. breaks down naturally. no mother cannot hench why we keep recycling it yet its affecting animals as well. if Mother could reycle it We woulndt have to. we have enough resereves for 60 years. Who Owns Big Oil! Who Owns Enbridge. i dont think most realize what even little leaks do to the environment from these pipelines. There Are solutions, no want wants to listen but in the meantime Nature, Animals and Water are being Poisoned.

In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Grace1125 in this post can reply

Never believe anything more than 98%. It leaves 1% for new information to change your mind, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse.

In response LeLe John to her Publication

I agree hemp and bamboo are good alternatives to petroleum. Meanwhile, scientist are telling us it takes 25+ years to breakdown a plastic bag. Funny, when I tried to store something in a plastic bag in a glass cabinet on my back porch it crumbled in my hands after just 4-5 months of being exposed to sunlight alone. Water, especially sea water would only accelerate the breakdown wouldn't it?
Now I hear paper bags take even longer to degrade due to the chemicals used on the paper to give them strength.
Sorry, but at this point I do not believe anything the asshole elites and their minions tell us.

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

You've got that straight! If it comes from a government or it's minions, it's a lie.

a plastic bag may do that but what about thicker plastic containers? this is why we have these conversations to dind truth and solutions. look up whats going on in MN. the Head Waters to the Mississippi are here. look up Water Protecters and Treaty Rights. our indigenous relations have been warning us for Hundreds of years. there are over 42 mining operations they want to start here for resources and its all about money. we are holding the Land here because its Sacred and full of good medicince. we dont need More pipelines, thats a lie (they) tell us. its always More More More to them while deatroying everything (they) touch not to mention the anount of workers brought in amd have been involved in perpetuating human trafficking.

(2) Show this thread