Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Not an authorized preacher

SCREEEEEEEEEEECHHH....🤕😩🙉

Good Golly!! Got a little more than halfway through and couldn’t listen to either of them any longer🤣🤣🤣

In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication

SAME!

(1) Show this thread

All of these "advocates" know is a narrative programed in they're minds, this shows they dont even have any intelligent information or a plan on how to implement what they are ignorantly advocate for, its just a adult having a tantrum... absolutely Ridiculous !

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

😁

We, the People - need to have this constitution worldwide!

So it's 'yelling' and 'disrespecting' to fudge the fact they have no answers!
Love how they play the victim card with that confident young woman when it suits them.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

570Gematria:✨It Starts. Tick Tock Tick Tock. One One One One One One. Bible Interdimensional. Release The Past. Trust. Angel Protection. Rapture Call. Humans Meet God. Eternal Creator. Refinement Of Earth💛

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Knothead. She’s all tied up in NOT information

BLAME is the only 'function' [they] know. [They] don't want to DO anything difficult or lose anything [they] have now. Your shoes are petrochemicals.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

know much truth has been twisted or withheld about God, perhaps portrayed as the punisher or even a genie in the bottle. my journey learning bout Him as Father, an unconditional love for us who are His children. hope soon we know truth

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

LIBTARDS

she’s hitting on emotions, playing the shame and guilt game, she’s got no answers, just pushing the victim mentality, the religion and race cards

wow🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ These women are very theatrical. The man is just trying to make a point. Dont go there to criticizing and tell him to do different with zero input as to what can be done to make a difference. Ma’am that makes you UNQUALIFIED to even be there and make your statements and judgements. That means you have NO case. Go home and think about how you wasted everyones time and money. How embarrassing one day when they look back on this. 🤦🏻‍♀️🍿 Her whole argument was youre killing black people… i will say nothing more because i have too much to say about all she has said. i will say this though based on my observation… she has mastered her art of deflection theough her consistency of responses.🤢🤢🤢

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Q !UW.yye1fxo 01/23/2018 20:26:55 ID: 566a5a
Future proves past.
News unlocks map.
Q

Anonymous 11/02/2017 19:03:36 ID: WBXFv1gI
4chan/pol: 147679416
You can count the people who have the full picture on two hands.
Of those (less than 10 people) only three are non-military.
Why is this relevant?
Game theory.
Outside of a potential operator who has been dialed-in w/ orders (specific to his/her mission) nobody else has this information.
Operators never divulge.
Alice & Wonderland.

Anonymous 10/29/2017 21:48:50 ID: Eka5Om1K
4chan/pol: 147166292
Why is MS13 a priority?
Could people pay such gangs to kill opponents and why / how to insulate against exposure?
The truth is mind blowing and cannot fully be exposed. These people are evil.
Operation Mockingbird.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Same old tactics, if you repeat a lie enough times, people start to believe it. 😏

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

That was much like a toddler having a tantrum, somewhat quieter but same tactics.... yell 'I want' over and over again.... determined to get what they want or think they want.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

What a sh*tshow! 🙄

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Never believe anything more than 98%. It leaves 1% for new information to change your mind, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse.

What happens to the plastic in the ocean's? Sunlight weakens the plastic, it breaks up in the waves, and sinks to the bottom of the ocean where Mother Earth recycles the plastic that was made from the chemicals taken from petroleum taken from Mother Earth to make them. Petroleum is Mother Earths Lymph System used to clean the entire body of Mother Earth. Can't Mother Earth simply recycle plastic waste back into her lymph system? Contrary to popular belief oil is a sustainable product, not fossil fuel, but trash recycled, always has been, always will be. Mother Earth recycles everything that is no longer of use to us, or her to produce more petroleum so we can make more products. How can something made from Mother Earth be toxic to her?
Someone please explain this to me like I am a 2 year old.

In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication

Hemp and Bamboo works best. breaks down naturally. no mother cannot hench why we keep recycling it yet its affecting animals as well. if Mother could reycle it We woulndt have to. we have enough resereves for 60 years. Who Owns Big Oil! Who Owns Enbridge. i dont think most realize what even little leaks do to the environment from these pipelines. There Are solutions, no want wants to listen but in the meantime Nature, Animals and Water are being Poisoned.

(1) Show this thread

i find some comments here that are filled woth mockery and disdain just as disturbing as parts of this video. no one is right when we act this way. i can see both sides here. instead of coming up with a solution as a Whole and having a sit down and a gathering of minds i feel both parties acted childish in this clip.

Retired Navy. I just moved to Hawaii & work at Ft Shafter. Graduate degree in security management. Love my country and POTUS Trump. WWG1WGA.

In response LeLe John to her Publication

If there is one thing the military taught me, if you have a problem, then you dang well present a solution. You don't whine and waste time, deflecting from answering the question. She acted as a toddler and he a parent. She couldn't present not one single solution or idea, except to blame. I'd have thrown her out, because I don't have as much patience as he did. She deserved mockery and disdain, because that is what she brought with whiny and childish blame to everyone except herself, sitting there clothed in petro products. Too stupid to even see the hypocrisy.

(1) Show this thread

Patriotism runs deep in my blood; my ancestors fought in wars since the Revolution to preserve FREEDOM. Victory or Death! #WakeUpAmerica

Dear Lord. If "yelling" is the only thing AOC was harmed by during that exchange, then she is more ignorant than I imagined. AND to accuse that Congressman of "female abuse" was unconscionable. The woman testifying had NOTHING to add to a solution; she only wanted to point fingers! She was given a chance, many times, to say something constructive and chose to ONLY point her finger at someone else. Pathetic!

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

OBVIOUS, THE LADY CAN YELL, BUT THE CONGRESSMAN CAN'T. THEY LOVE THEIR HATE SPEECH, BUT RESPECT NO ONE.

3 time blue bird loser ...🤣🤣 yes . An actual authorized preacher..😎

😟

Were you talking about the woman or AOC?🤣 I block out speech from hypocrites.

All she did was point the finger and offer no answers.

Jeremiah 10:23
I well know, O Jehovah, that man’s way does not belong to him. It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

If the education system is not turned around immediately, nothing else matters

When your primary premise is fatally flawed, all that follows also is flawed……Something these people need to learn.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

lots of BS/hot air but no answers typical virtual signal mentality