#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Ok I am just gonna say it. Love them but...
Cats...
Well perhaps Cats were put here as some of God's humor or maybe just maybe they were brought here centuries ago by ET's that just wanted to screw with humans.
Maybe originally as a Pet not Pet.
I mean have you not ever noticed how A LOT of cats look at you like they seriously think you are stupid or beneath them?
Truly interesting creatures way different from all others.

I love most animals, but cats are my favorite! They have that special something.......called "Cattitude!" Dogs have owners....cats have STAFF! 🤣

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @UltraTXSquirrel in this post can reply

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

I agree. I used to be a dog lover, but now I'm definitely a cat lover. They have interesting personalities, and just lovable. A relative poisoned my cat back in April and I was distraught for months after his death. God blessed and sent my cat's baby mother with 6 kittens to come visit one day. They are grown now, but don't always stay around. Another neighbor has a male cat that just loves me and when it see me it comes over to play..So, they are all my replacements!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Meggie Jam to her Publication

same for me…ive had dogs and loved all of them….there’s just something special about kitties. perhaps its their indepedrnce and ability to climb unbelievable heights…a cat can (and does) amuse me for hours😻

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Meggie Jam to her Publication

same for me…ive had dogs and loved all of them….there’s just something special about kitties. perhaps its their indepedrnce and ability to climb unbelievable heights…a cat can (and does) amuse me for hours😻

(2) Show this thread