Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

it came to me this morning VK C before D

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

THUNDERCATS.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Sphinx cat in hoodie.

WWG1WGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Kicked off twitter in the purge😏 Love to all patriots and the blind!

I LOVE this cat! Yeah thats Yoda

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

Yoda

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

Yoda

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

The vibe of that cat be like…

😳 OnlyVlads...

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

On point.

In response Paradise is the Goal to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

classified bout to get gangsta on these MFs

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Quixotic 1776 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Good Morning from down under VK.

Been a while, hope all is well with you and your loved ones sir.

Chat soon

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

jacket needed on that hairless cat, that yours? not jacket, the cat. have to groom my grayman, thick fur

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response memes matter to her Publication

🤣🤣🤣

They do love the paper products!

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response memes matter to her Publication

😁♥️😁

(3) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

straight thuggin!! also reminds of your post the other day maybe on TS. More than one way to… and had the cat being shaved . well thats some skin and a cat

Lots of cat comms. What’s Classified up to lately? 🐈‍

Based on the TS and that 11 sec. video, how about FVEY and that poor, annoyed (watch the tail) Sphynx cat are both fooked?

Mar 10, 2018 12:55:45 PM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
Mar 10, 2018 12:53:01 PM EST
Anonymous
Australia is part of FIVE EYES!
>>613049
Five Eyes is VERY important.
It won’t be around much longer.
Relevant here but not the focus.
Q

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

where do you find this stuff...hahha You always bring Light to the day!! ThankQ fellow ANON

My first thoughts....and I could be completely off base. Hairless/Naked cat. Exposed. Trying to hide nakedness. Naked and cold...dressed in black. Rope colored strings around neck. Waiting.

Oh...and reptile like tail.🤔😬

hey your thoughts good♥️

(2) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

Cat trying to stay warm all wide-eyed.

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

This is one reason why animals bite humans...

Silly clothes!!

Vlads! total baddie😆🥂

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

♾TICK TOCK♾