Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

THUNDERCATS!

The NSA officially released GHIDRA on 3.5.2019, same date as💧2977

"'X' also grew up watching 'Thundercats' so…."

https://www.nsa.gov/Press-Room/News-Highlights/Article/Article/1775584/ghidra-the-software-reverse-engineering-tool-youve-been-waiting-for-is-here/

I made an album with a cover that looks just like this little guy! called Darkness Devours, all about the Dark Ones devouring themselves in the end.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

🐉 ♾

It’s all about the Break
🌍 🔨 🌊 ✨🙏🏻✨

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

always had that feeling that dinosaurs are still among us under a disguised name lol.

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

I can just imagine what this creature looked like in the 1st earth age when its ancestors were titans.

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

As seen at Five Finger Death Punch concert....

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Ouroboros

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

i see from a post, this is not a tiny dragon, but an armadillo lizard, so much for my game of thrones imaginings✨✨✨

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Never believe anything more than 98%. 1% for new information, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse, Mom of 10, 4 in Heaven already

Reptiles, lizards, snakes, serpents.

books, painting, walks in nature

In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication

They role themselves up so that their armoured plates point outwards
to protect them. See the spikes.

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

a tiny dragon, is there a reason its tail is in its mouth, does it bite♥️

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Great Afternoon VK.

Shields up! Looks like a wingless little dragon with spiky armor on its back. Pretty cool how it rolls itself up into a ball to protect itself:
A dragon in disguise.

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

T/S and video length Q Posts

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

yeah,thats him after the flood😆☝️🪖and christ😆❤️🎵🎶🍎

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Ghidra vibes.

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

What is Meta? "Beyond the veil"..."The world beyond"....."purgatory for lost souls"....”eternal snare” - the metaverse is a prison for the living dead. That's where they want us all. It is important people understand what they are getting into.

There is deep symbolism everywhere we look that the “sleepers” can't see. It is designed to keep the masses in a deep state of hypnosis, unresponsive, docile, prone to suggestion and deep manipulation.
This entire cult is built upon centuries old traditions. As the dark rulers' culture grows deeper into the occult tradition they are ruthlessly destroying our traditions and everything that grounds us into the pillars of our own humanity with no hope for salvation. This is all by design – a tree with no roots is a dead wood.
The principle of polarity is universal.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

The metaverse is offering all the trappings of a masochistic, highly addictive realm pushing the mind's limits to extremes, even self-harm as a way to overpower delirious states provoked by immersive hyperstimulation - a purgatory for extremophiles and lost souls.
Thus, one becomes depleted, mentally malnourished with poor material/substance left to recycle and rebuild oneself from again, which makes every subsequent iteration of the self lesser than the one before.

Records of the infinity double ring can be dated back to Ancient Egypt. One papyrus reads, that “One is All, and by it All, and for it All, and if it does not contain All, then All is Nothing.” The success of the metaverse reality depends on wholesale participation.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

It is the reason why we are being subjected to high level psychological and social engineering experiments demanding 100% participation - a training exercise for the Big Reveal!

Their end game is enslavement of humanity and total control over ALL LIFE! Be clear on what your END GAME is going to look like.
Meta – the realm of the undead shadows, the eternal snare....

(3) Show this thread

Good morning VK & fabulous Patriots !!!

Armadillo girdled lizard looks like a baby dragon .. 🐉

Nine Eleven: The Cellular-Stellar Significance of 9:11

9 is that which underpins all creation, it reveals the hidden mysteries, all anointed numbers, when you sum their digits, like say 216 = 2+1+6 = 9 or 108=9 or 864=9 have special importance like planet and sun diameters or numbers of seconds in a day etc, cosmic associations.
And numbers that repeat, like 1, 11, 111 etc have a certain power or amplification. Since 11 is built from ones, and it is the first number of our Base 10 system, it has an affinity with the last number of our system, the number 9, (Base 10 contains: 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9), likened to the biblical "Alpha & Omega" or The First and the Last.
~ from Jain 108

Good morning VK and anonup amazing people 💪❤️

Didn't know the legend, had to look it up
https://www.tokenrock.com/subjects/ouroboros/

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

that is TOO cute! looks like a little dragon. my daughter has had a beared dragon and those are so sweet. She loved to hang out with my daughter. She named her Precious and she was.

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

😁

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication

yesss!! 😂

(1) Show this thread

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

The ouroborous:
(In Ancient Egypt and Greece) it represented with its tail in its mouth, continually devouring itself and being reborn from itself. A gnostic and alchemical symbol, Ouroboros expresses the unity of all things, material and spiritual, which never disappear but perpetually change form in an eternal cycle of destruction and re-creation.

It's also One of the two symbols used by the Order of the Dragon

good morning ❤️☀️

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

GM VK! 🌻
Anyone notice the moon cycle looks like the ouroborous?

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.