Thank you Donald John Trump for caring about us Anons and leading us into America’s great future ahead. It would be impossible to do what we do without you, Patriot! WRWY

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Very nicely done doq!
Also if you have had a chance please catch the PDJT interview with actor Jon Voight
on the history of Israel - its really good!
❤️

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I echo your sentiments. This journey is so painful for me. Being an empath, the pain is really tough and when the pain becomes intense I can hear President Trump saying never ever ever give up. He definitely helps to keep me strong and if he can keep going, I can too. What a leader!!! Thank you GOD. Please watch over him, protect him in every way. Amen.

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Oh absolutely!! 🇺🇸Thanks, Doq. ❤️

❤️🌹We love you Doq!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Amen

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

ThanQ Doq😊💞🦅💞

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

💜💜💜😊

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

no arrest talk doc?
🇺🇸🌄😅👍🏻☕

09:09 😎☝️recu 5/5

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

❤️❤️❤️

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

WWG1WGA ❤️🌊

Amen to that, DJT Holliday. 😉 ❤️ 🙏
America would be used and abused without your help!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

How bout that Doq Holliday!

Nope and Nana doesnt really know of another soul on Earth that could have done this the way Pres. Trump has either.
The man has you know whats the size of army tanks, Fookn nerves of steel, and class beyond understanding.

Faith like that is just military grade but Divine issue!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

You said it , Nana!! 🎯

(1) Show this thread

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

keep going, you cant tease me with this little crumb..
albeit it is a good intro crumb ;)

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

I’m very seriously considering going into the film making business in the future.

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

FAMOUS AMOS

Love it! :)

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA